Friday, September 18, 2015

The Art of Nude by JW Purdy Episode 23 - One light nude model shoot

In this episode I would like you to join us for a one light
nude shoot. I am using a Canon Speedlight with a reflector attached to the
front. I placed a medium grid on the reflector to decrease light spill from the
flash and then put a diffuser on that so soften the light source. The result
was a soft light with very quick fall off from bright to shadow. The pose is a
very organic one and is part of an ongoing series I have been working on over
the past eight months.

Once the shoot was finished I show you how I import the
photos in to Lightroom and then the editing process. We ended up capturing two
strong photos that I worked on and I discussed the problems with lens flares in
prints. Thank you for watching and supporting my channel.

Until next time,


JW Purdy


No comments:

Post a Comment