Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Art of Nude by JW Purdy Episode 30 - Model shoot – Sleepy weight lifter

www.jwpurdy.com/the-art-of-nude

For this episode we will see what happens when you wake up a
very tired blonde and then have her lift weights for the shoot. Needless to say
she was not very happy but I thought it was very comical. I was trying to get a
photo similar to one of the images I saw as a kid on every sports magazine
cover. For several years Bo Jackson was the center of attention in the wide
world of sports. “Bo knows” was the common saying going around because Bo
played every sport on earth it seemed. 
We actually ended up going with a photo of Shannon squatting down with
the weights in front of her giving me a very dirty look. I couldn’t help but
laugh and tease her at her distain for lifting.


Thanks,
























JW Purdy


No comments:

Post a Comment