My Nude Year Day 1

 Day 1

Today is the first day of the project and Shannon and I have been waiting expectantly for it to begin. We decided a simple one light setup with a black backdrop would be a good way to get us into the swing of things. After having setup my lighting and the backdrop we decided a yoga pose would really show off her curves. I took a few photos from different angles but some of the side view angles make her breasts look odd. When shooting her on a 45 degree angle one breast would look much larger than the other. The difference was so noticeable and strange looking we decided to go with this photo. 

Onlyfans.com/jwpurdy

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts