My Nude Year Day 9

 Day 9

We had a little trouble with today’s photo. We tried three different poses before we found one to settle on. I have two mannequins in my attic and earlier in the week while putting some things away I brought one down. The pose I wanted to try and shoot was to capture the mannequin pulling Shannon’s hair while propped on a stole. Shannon’s idea was to have the mannequin holding her while she lying on her side. Needless to say neither of these ideas worked out for us. Finally, I decided to shoot something that just felt right in theory. I grabbed my black living-room chair and asked her to think of Helmet Newton. We came up with a strong pose and started playing with the lighting. I wanted a photo with high contrast and an edgy Newton feel to it. 


onlyfans.com/jwpurdy

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts