My Second Nude Year Day 187

Day 187
Shannon and I were going to try an idea tonight that didn't work out as planned, as you can see in the first video. She acts like my car is some kind of clown car. I guess she is just too accustomed to her much larger SUV. She suggested this shot would work better outdoors with the top down and I have to agree. It was what I was thinking of, to begin with anyway. We decided to move indoors and shoot her in her natural environment, playing on her iPad. This is how she likes to spend her nights when she is working the typical 9 to 5. When she is working with me, her hours are more like 9 to whenever we get done which, is usually well after midnight. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 



 

Comments

Popular Posts