My Second Nude Year Day 212

Day 212
Due to plans, we have tomorrow Shannon was able to stay home again tonight. We spent the day getting a new bedroom set and will have it set up by next weekend if all goes as planned. Shannon has begged for a king-size bed since we moved in together back in 2004. We are still sleeping on the full-sized bed I've had my whole life and she wants something bigger. If it were left up to me we would never switch beds but I believe it is time for a change. The new set looks wonderful and will hopefully last us for many years to come. I don't know if it will last eighty years, which is how old our current set is, but hopefully, a few decades would be great. Since Shannon had another night here at home we decided to portray a relaxing scene as if she were catching up on reading the paper. Shannon does not like reading the paper but it is the symbolism that counts. She hasn't spent more than one night home since July 11 and just two weeks before that she was taking care of our friend after her surgery. It has been a crazy year for sure. 


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 


Comments

Popular Posts