My Second Nude Year Day 205

Day 205
Shannon did come home for a few hours today and we spent it running errands. I had a shot in mind once we got home and I started to set up for it. Shannon went to get undressed and I went to grab my camera. When I got back she was already relaxing on one of the new ottomans and I felt her pose worked for today's photo. I took a shot and noticed a Flyers blanket in the background. I didn't feel the bright orange worked for the photo so it was moved and we continued on. The light was wrapping around her very slightly and hopefully, the camera picked it up. I will see as soon as I get the photos into Lightroom. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 



Comments

Popular Posts