My Second Nude Year Day 195

Day 195
We are currently limited to shooting in this one room, so we will have to make the best of it. Shannon needed a shower and, in between all the craziness, had a few minutes where she could slip away and get one in. The plan was, after a few minutes I would slip into the bathroom and get a photo. Just as I got ready to go into the bathroom two people showed up. Without missing a beat, I took it upon myself to just go in and get it done. We are a married couple and there is no law preventing me from going in the bathroom while she is showering, I told myself. Lucky for me she needed her razor. I got the photos and then went off in search of a razor. I was searching around the room and Shannon's sister asked what I was looking for. I asked her for help finding a razor and she and the other two ladies now in our room started laughing and asking why she needed to shave. No one would be judging her in this place. Everyone got a good laugh. We couldn't find the razor and I went back to tell Shannon, who said she had been calling for me since her razor was in the pink bag in the bathroom the whole time. All in all, I figure at least I gave everyone, Shannon included, a good laugh in a stressful situation. Sometimes being helpless, like myself, is endearing I guess. Women, in general, are caregivers and Shannon is one of the best anyone has ever seen. 


 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 


Comments

Popular Posts