My Second Nude Year Day 213

Day 213
We went to Shannon's cousin's house for a birthday party today. Our youngest daughter was able to make it out for the party and decided to stay at our house for the night. This gave us a reason to try out the new sleeper sofa. Shannon set up the bed while I changed her oil. After I was all cleaned up I decided we would use the sleeper for tonight's photo. Shannon jumped on the bed and changed poses a few times and then she had to get back on the road to her dad's house. It was a big day and everyone was tired. After she left, I bathed and hit the sack for the night, which is unbelievable for me. Normally, I get 2 to 4 hours of sleep a night and I was in bed by 10 PM.


 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 

Comments

Popular Posts