My Second Nude Year Day 219

Day 219
Tonight we made it into the den to shoot on my old workout equipment. Back in 2005, I put in at least an hour a day in on the Marcy. I would work all evening late into the night and as soon as I was done I would push some tin. It is amazing how much energy we have when we are young. I was working on average 14 hours a day, spending time with the family at dinner, and pushing weight for an hour. I would die after a few days of that now. We tried a few different poses on the bench but none looked like I had planned. I moved around to the side and found my angle. I should have thought a little more about this shot before this evening. Maybe we will revisit the Marcy at another time once I have planned the shot more. 


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 


Comments

Popular Posts