My Second Nude Year Day 237

Day 237
Today Shannon has been running all day. We are having her birthday party this weekend and she is stressed. She has a lot of preparation to complete for the party. I wish I could be more help but unfortunately, she will be the first person to get to the lake house, and therefore setup will have to be up to her. All and all, it should be a wonderful weekend. We will have food, friends, and all kinds of lake activities to occupy our time. Shannon was so tired due to a lack of sleep and the constant running that this is how I found her around midday. This is a truly a in the moment kind of photo.

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 



Comments

Popular Posts