My Second Nude Year Day 218

Day 218
Tonight we bring you a photo from the living room of Shannon's dad's house. I love the feel of this image. It is so sensual with an almost erotic quality about it. The closeness makes Shannon appear to be right next to you. Shannon is wearing an orange shirt but I felt this looked better in black and white although the color was striking. I am happy to say we ended up finding some good props for future shoots. Shannon's dad has six wall phones around the house. Well two of them are in the garage, one we already used. The two phones we found are both broken and don't work so he has no need for them anymore. One is a red phone just like the one we shoot with already but the other is an old rotary phone. I cleaned them up today and they are awesome. 


 ©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 


Comments

Popular Posts