My Second Nude Year Day 242

Day 242
Happy birthday to the best girl in the world. It's a big day for Shannon, 45 years ago today God put her on this earth and made her especially for me. She is my partner in crime and my greatest love. We have spent nearly half of our lives together and are still deeply in love. Tonight after I finished working, I went over to her dad's house to see her. We spent a few hours talking and just spending time together. I gave her a record as a gift this morning and since she had to leave so early I placed it on her purse. I asked her if she liked it and got a sly look in return. You see, I had wrapped it three times. Once with plain brown paper, then a layer of Christmas paper, and finally a layer of clear pearl sheen wrapper.  It was a classic prankster move, I assure you. We set up for tonight's photo in her bedroom and decided to use some balloons she received at the party. I am very dyslexic and so I hope they are turned the correct way.

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 


Comments

Popular Posts