My Second Nude Year Day 254

Day 254
I have spent most of the day in the garage staining our new built-in shelves. We need to get them stained and then put on a clear coat so we can have them installed next weekend. We are super excited and have waited for months to get them completed. Shannon helped stain the first two sides and then threw in the towel, literally. I was still working but she is tired and ready for bed so I am taking a quick break to get in tonight's shot. Shannon wanted to shoot a two-photo concept of the shelves before being stained and then one once I've finished them. Here's the first of the mini-series. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 



 

Comments

Popular Posts