My Second Nude Year Day 264

Day 264
Tonight all I can say is it is nice shooting flash photography again. Now, for my rant. I was informed yesterday that I needed to re-verify my account for our blog. This is the third time I am verifying my account. I was told that I also needed to provide a model release along with the proper paperwork to show that my model is of legal age. I/we provided this information and don't have a problem with this policy. This was rejected due to not being of high enough quality. I took the photos with an iPhone 12 pro, which has more megapixels than my DSLR. Unless I transfer my account to Shannon within the next 24 hours my account will be suspended.

The only reason we stated a page on this blog site was to offset the cost of maintaining a blog in the first place. During our last project, we incurred an expense of several hundred dollars. This time due to our wonderful fans we are actually going to be able to replace our 12-year-old Mac and get a Mac mini with the new M1 chip. What is really frustrating is that I was told that OF wanted to ensure the creator, Shannon, was getting the funds from the site. First off, Shannon is not the creator. In any photo shoot, my models sign a model release that specifically states the photos are my creation and my property. I compensate all my models and do not have royalty agreements. In this case, Shannon is compensated since we are a married couple with the same bank account. This raises questions about my past shoots with other models. OF actively tracks down copyright violations so what if a model is using my work to get paid after I have already paid them for the shoot. Now, they are stealing my creation and getting paid for having improperly used my copyrighted materials. This is absurd!

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 



 

Comments

Popular Posts