My Second Nude Year Day 255

Day 255
I finished staining the new shelves around 4AM this morning. It's an amazing thing to watch as the character of the wood comes out while staining. Looking at it while it is raw, everything appears to be exactly the same. Once you get the stain on you can see all the little differences in density and the beauty of the grain comes out. I can see how so many people fall in love with crafting and turn their garage into woodshops. For tonight's photo, Shannon posed with the final piece I had left on the sawhorses to dry. I took some shots with her standing behind the project but I think this one of her in the foreground was better. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 



 

Comments

Popular Posts