My Second Nude Year Day 125

 Day 125
Shannon and I spent most of the day at our friend's house. There was so much work to get done that we will have to go back this weekend. I didn't even make a dent in my honeydew list. I arrived around 3 pm and the house was full of workers. Our friend just bought a new house and they had to come out and relay all the flooring, talk about pain. I tried to get as much done as possible but with the movers and works, it was a waste of time to try and get anything done inside. I spent the afternoon working on little projects on the patio. Once the work was done we came home and Shannon wanted to try something different. She wanted me to shoot her as she climbed over the back of the loveseat. I didn't understand the concept but I was able to capture some interesting photos. Experimentation can be fun and rewarding. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts