My Second Nude Year Day 131

 Day 131
So Shannon had to go stay with one of her girlfriends again tonight. She needs to be at her house early for some more warranty work by the builder can be completed. The sky was very dark when I got home from working and we quickly loaded her car so she could get on the road. A few hours later I realized we hadn't taken our photo for the day. I called reminding her and the only thing left to do was for me to jump in the car for the hour-long road trip across Houston. One benefit is we had a new place to shoot in. When I got to the house the girls had an office desk for me to put together. I worked on the desk until 2 am and then we took tonight's photos. While we were in the new office Shannon found a cool cat mask and put it on. This photo is SOC, which as you know is something I absolutely love. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


 


Comments

Popular Posts