My Second Nude Year Day 138

 Day 138
Sometimes it just doesn't pay to work with outside talent. Birds can be very demanding creatures. Always begging for snacks and stealing everything not nailed down every time you turn your back. As you can tell Poe has made a return to the Purdy house. He flew in today and of course, loves Shannon best. He will have nothing to do with me and I'm the one that likes birds. Having been gone for a little more than five years, you couldn't tell by his appearance. He doesn't look as if he has aged a day. I'm sure he will make himself know from time to time. I suggest everyone keep an eye on their car keys.

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts