My Second Nude Year Day 136

 Day 136
As you know we were hoping for the return of Poe today but it rained all day and we did not get out to shoot, so no Poe. We did have to make a quick trip to the grocery store once the rain finally stopped near sunset. Once we got home I was taking the groceries in and Shannon was trying to be nice and close the liftgate on her car and it hit her right in the bridge of the nose. It left a deep cut, a sour nose, and a headache. The night was pretty much shot after the incident. I wanted to keep the mood light and get through the shoot as quickly as possible. I had Shannon sit in my office chair, her desk is covered in work right now, and act like she was working on a file. Near the end of the very short shoot, she said she really felt like.... and you have the last two images. Maybe if she is feeling okay and we have time we can search for Poe tomorrow.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts