My Second Nude Year Day 129

 Day 129
Today we took the three-hour drive up to Austin to see our oldest. We haven't seen her in quite some time. She has a very unforgiving job as a chef for a fancy place in Austin. We got to spend a few hours with her before she ran off to work. Once we got home it was time to relax for Shannon, being Mother's Day. Well, not really she had to make the sides for dinner but I made the main course. Once dinner was done and the other three kids were in bed I wanted to find some pretty light and take a few photos and call it a day. Shannon completely agreed and within minutes of finishing the shoot, she was sound asleep in bed. I think it was a good Mother's Day.

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


 

Comments

Popular Posts