My Second Nude Year Day 147

 Day 147
During last night's session I was inspired by the lighting I was seeing in the viewfinder. The ambient light was beautiful and gave me the premise for tonight's shoot. Shannon and I luckily discussed this last night and were ready for today. The only thing we were lacking was a prop. I quickly scanned around and my eyes found our kitchen clock. I love this clock and figured it would be fun to introduce a little "Alice" to the mix. Shannon and I were stuck working on deadlines until past 3 am so we didn't have much time to work. The setup was easy and Shannon hit a few poses and we called it for the night. She was so tired but I was able to catch a couple of photos of her smiling, I love the candid shots. 

 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


 

Comments

Popular Posts