My Second Nude Year Day 130

Day 130
Tonight I wanted a themed shoot. I wanted the shot to have some meaning behind it. This was not just going to be another light study or figure study photo. One of our favorite movies was The Professional with Jean Reno. In one scene you see Jean, Leon, cleaning the leaves of his peace lily. I gave Shannon a damp cloth and she got to work. I took a few different photos showing differing angles as well as some candid smiling shots. In reality, don't clean your peace lily with a damp cloth as you may clog its pores. Instead, simply shower it with water to remove the dust from the leaves. This should be done at least once a year.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts