My Second Nude Year Day 155

Day 155

You may not be able to tell but the lighting in our foyer is awesome. The last few days I have not had to change anything and the photos have been straight out of the camera (SOC). As promised we switched up the photos a little tonight. Shannon put on an outfit that matched one of her masks. I love a few of the images we were able to capture. It's going to be a busy weekend; we have multiple deadlines to meet, so we will do our best to get everything posted on time but no promises. The last project I was consulting for a small business and had the evenings to myself. This time we are back to business and finding it difficult to keep up at times, sorry. We are still committed and will continue to shoot one photo per day so don't worry about that. 



 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.



Comments

Popular Posts