My Second Nude Year Day 165

Day 165
So excited today!!! We received the new lens this afternoon, all the way from Japan and it got here early no less. I couldn't wait to try it out. It was really late by the time I had a break and Shannon was sleeping on the couch. I woke her and she was so sleeping-looking but she toughed it out. This lens needs a lot of light I quickly found out. A longer tube equals a need for much more light. I have grown so accustomed to the EF 28-70 2.8L that I can feel the settings needed to make a properly exposed photo. It will take time but we will figure it out. The photos are amazing with this lens. The focus plain is so small that anything before of past Shannon is out of focus, which gives it that, soft and creamy blur. One problem I found was it makes the shutter bounce more noticeable. We may have to wait to start using the magic drainpipe regularly until we get the new camera. Still, we are both very excited and hope you love the photo that will be made with it.

 


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts