My Second Nude Year Day 156

Day 156

So it's around 3 am and we are dog-tired. We have been working all day and night to make some deadlines. We are so ready for today to end and move on to the next one. We have a day off finally and will be going to have dinner with some friends. It will be nice to take a break for a minute or two. Tonight as Shannon was setting up in the foyer I went to grab something and on the way back caught her in pose and shot a photo. The door was a little distracting but I kept the image for you subscribers to see. The mask Shannon had tonight is perfect for a black and white photo. I enjoy this final photo because of the artful pose and drama it creates. To me, it is like watching a dancer on stage giving you all they have. 

 


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts