My Second Nude Year Day 161

Day 161
We are reaching the end of our mini-series and I think Shannon is grateful. She is tired of wearing a mask nightly and wants to do something new for a change. Tonight we didn't start shooting until 3 am again and she was very tired. I did my best to shoot as quickly as possible. We took a couple of photos and called it a night. I have some exciting news for everyone. With your support, I was able to purchase a new lens. I have wanted a magic drainpipe, EF 80-200 2.8L, for years now. We are of course saving for the new camera but since I'm looking at photo gear every time I open a browser I am bombarded with camera swag. The other day an ad for a magic drainpipe popped up and I had to take a look. It is a nearly new lens for $478 including shipping. This zoom lens in addition to my 28-70 2.8L will complete my camera bag. I will have two of the best lens ever built for Canon. These lenses are still some of the best zooms on the planet and hold up to today's lenses after 30 years on the market. I can't wait for it to get here. This will delay the new camera for a few months but I couldn't pass up a lens in this condition.

 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts