My Second Nude Year Day 168

Day 168
So it was our last day together before Shannon sets off to stay with a friend that is recovering from surgery. For the remainder of the week, weekend, and into next week sometime I will be driving 2 hours a day to see and take a photo of our beautiful blonde. I know that we said we would not use the Canon outdoors anymore due to the shutter bounce but I wanted to give the new lens another shot. I figured since we would be shoot in open shade maybe the bounce wouldn't be so bad but as you can see I was mistaken. The next several days will be interesting and we will be using the iPhone most days to capture a shot. Wish us luck.

 


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts