My Second Nude Year Day 172

Day 172
Tonight is Shannon's last night at Skye's house for a few days. She will be coming home tomorrow. I will be glad to have her back; work is starting to pile up on me. I thought of an idea that would utilize the beautiful front door and the framing the foyer would offer us. I set my light up in the study out of sight to Shannon's side. I had her try three or four poses and she threw in the fifth with her bending forward toward the door. It has been fun shooting in a new location. The light setups are very similar but the results are completely different. Skye's house has very white, nearly blue, paint where ours is a warmer shade. I think Shannon will be going back this weekend and maybe a few days next week but I'm not sure. Either way, we will keep shooting a photo every day and exploring. We are nearing the halfway point now.  


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 

Comments

Popular Posts