My Second Nude Year Day 173

Day 173
Shannon's back!!! The house is in chaos, in a good way of course. The dogs act as if I've been beating them every day since she left. You would think I hadn't paid them one second of attention in days. I swear the cat has been giving me the bird for the last few days, but to be honest, I did kind of forget to feed her for a day or two. All in all, we are all grateful to have her back. Tonight we set up in the living room in front of the loveseat with the dining room light on. We took a handful of photos and then I sent her off to bed. She is tired, for the first time since August of 2020 she has had a normal schedule. She has been getting to bed early and waking up early. Well, that has already ended day one of being back. I'll do my best to get our shooting done earlier so she can get to bed.

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 



Comments

Popular Posts