My Second Nude Year Day 167

Day 167
Shannon was getting ready for tonight's photo by sitting in her rob waiting for the lines created by her clothing to go away when our youngest informed her he was not feeling well. Within an hour or so she was running him to the ER. It was around 2:30 AM and I was still working when she came into the office and told me "we just need to shoot a photo" so she could get going. At this point, I wasn't totally aware of what was going on but picked up the camera and took 3 quick photos. I think the images came out very well but if you notice the camera bounce is getting much stronger.

 


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts