My Second Nude Year Day 180

Day 180
Occasionally I feel the need to get up close to the model and explore shapes. With enough time for exploration, you can create a photo that very few people could tell was a figure study. Unfortunately, tonight we had a very limited amount of time. Shannon will be out for the next two weeks helping her old workplace by filling in for one of the girls. I will have to get our shoots done earlier so she can get to bed at a normal time. She stayed up super late tonight trying to wrap up her work here so I set up while she was typing. Once she finished I quickly took a few shots and sent her to bed. I would like to explore more close-up bodyscapes and see what different line combinations work well for her figure.

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


 

Comments

Popular Posts