My Second Nude Year Day 32

 Day 32

So we are now one month into the project. If you have ever attempted a 365 project the first few months are the hardest. This has been so for us up to this point. We have been struggling at times to come up with a concept to work on. Now that we have one 365 under our belt so to speak it feels like we have shot everything. For tonight I wanted to go easy on the Canon. Yesterday's mirror bounce has me spooked. I thought that keeping the shutter speed down would help prolong the life for a couple more weeks at least. With just the kitchen overhead light on we set up in the living room. I wanted to catch the ambient light that spilled over Shannon's side and butt. I got down low on the floor and used the ground to steady the camera for a really slow shot. Our shutter speed was 1/25th of a second. To avoid blur I needed something other than my hand to steady the shot and you can't get much more steady than the foundation. I didn't want to use a tripod because it would require a high overhead view. The image came out a little darker than I expected but I think it gives it something of a mysterious feeling.

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts