My Second Nude Year Day 47

 Day 47

Day two without power and in the teens outside. This is normal for most of the country but not here in the south. I spent my day much as I did as a kid, shoveling snow. I spent a lot of time soaking up the cold weather. I even cleaned up the garage some. I love the cold weather and get very creative when the temp drops. Tonight Shannon came up with the idea for the photo. She was thinking I would shoot with my phone again, which I did, but I had other plans. I thought this would be a great way to work with some painting with light again. I used the bulb setting on the Canon to capture photos of different lengths. Once the power is back on I can post them to this entry but until then this can serve as a placeholder. I guess you can say we will post two photos for today. It just couldn’t be avoided. We are to get power back on by Thursday so one more day like this. Wish us luck


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts