My Second Nude Year Day 45

 Day 45

I moved to the Houston area in November of 1998. Every year since then when we have a hurricane it snows. Now here we are going from being in the 70s and 80's to snow in mid-February, crazy. Shannon and I wanted to capitalize on the snow since it rarely happens but didn't want Shannon to get too cold. We figured a quick shoot on the car would work. We pulled my car out and let it get coved with some of the white stuff and then set up for a couple of shots. We opened the garage and Shannon would run out, try and pose, and then run back to warm up a little. The best photo of the night was one that ended up a blurry spiral. I was shifting from landscape to portrait and due to the low light, it became so psychedelic image with a twist.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts