My Second Nude Year Day 48

 Day 48

We finally have power back in our area of The Great Republic. The last few days have been an unexpected adventure. We were caught off guard, which is unusual for me. Since hurricane season was a busy one this year we used a lot of our supplies. We didn't replace them yet since the season is over. I never thought we would need them for a winter storm. That won't happen again. We already placed an order for more candles, kerosene, wicks for the hurricane lamps, and soon a blue flame propane heater. The heater is most likely overkill but we will use it camping I'm sure. 

Tonight we introduced a prop I brought down from the attic. I was given this wire spool a few years ago and held onto it for something new to shoot with from time to time. This is another one of Shannon's concepts with my interpretations added to it. The original photo was shot using a cube and the pose was completely different. We let other people's photos inspire us but only in a very limited way. The photos we take are rarely simple copies of something we see. 


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts