My Second Nude Year Day 36

 Day 36

I was reading something today and the author was talking about silhouettes. This gave me an idea for tonight's photos. I didn't want to work with a silhouette but strong rim lighting. I keep coming back to this kind of photo since we started the project. I guess this is an itch I need to scratch. I set up with one light and used a very tight grid to restrict the light as much as possible. With the light restricted it was not able to wrap around Shannon and the falloff was very quick and clean. This created a strong rim light that only illuminated a fine line of Shannon's figure. 

At the request of a new fan, I set up an old video camera we have and shot some behind the scenes footage. I didn't realize until I watched the video that Shannon was acting in her fun-loving way and goofing around a little bit. She is a character and always the life of the party. We were shooting just after midnight and she is so tired but still has enough energy to play around. This video is not like the ones made during the last project. This is SOC and completely unedited or processed in any way. Please let us know if you like the BTS video footage, thanks.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts