My Second Nude Year Day 57

 Day 57

Shannon wasn't feeling up to making a video tonight so we will have to revisit this idea for a future shoot. Due to the limited number of poses, we could choose from I decided we could play with another light study. If you remember the candlestick from day 29 maybe you can envision our lighting setup. I used one of the metal candleholders and placed it in front of the flash. Then when the camera triggered the flash to fire it created a shadow cast on Shannon and the wall behind her. I played with the photo in post-production and liked this version with a colorcast and frame marker near the top. I love getting to explore new ideas and hope you enjoy it also.



©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts