My Second Nude Year Day 38

 Day 38

Tonight we decided to work with motion. We set up in the living room and initially started with some rapid motion blur, in which I had Shannon jumping while spinning and then just jumping up and down. During this, something caught my eye and I shifted direction. Rather than capturing a fast-action blur, I decided to capture a long exposure blur. I set my camera to a 4 second shutter time and had Shannon either stand up from a crouching position or crouch down from a standing position. These photos can be very interesting depending on how the model times the movement. If the model stays in one position longer than another the image is more clear in that pose. I love these kinds of experimental photos. I processed the photo as if it had been taken with a vintage camera and think it works for this type of photography.

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts