My Second Nude Year Day 34

 Day 34

We set up in the foyer tonight. I was planning on a slightly different photo but found out the location didn't work for my concept. Once I had our lighting set up Shannon asked me how I would like her to pose. I told her to "figure it out" and let her work her magic. Since my idea had not worked I thought I would just let her instinct kick in and see what happened. She did not disappoint. She stayed up late enough to see the photos tonight, which is not normal. She said the photo I chose didn't even look like her. I don't know why she thinks that but her eyes make the image for me.

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts