My Second Nude Year Day 39

 Day 39

Tonight Shannon decided on a concept to work with. She showed me an example of the image she was trying to create and it just didn't make sense to me. I set up the lighting that would give us the best results and as she showed me the pose, I started to laugh. It looked like she was striking the scorpion pose that has become so popular as a sign of a serious wipeout. I asked her to sit facing the camera just in case the other concept didn't work out. After processing one of these photos the black and white version called to me. I don't know what it is but this photo speaks of something in a past era. It looks like an old photo from a century ago, ghostly in some way.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts