My Second Nude Year Day 44

 Day 44

Tonight was the fifth and final concept that Shannon wanted to try. I'm sure she will have others sometime in the future. This shot was difficult to accomplish. We need two independent flashes to make it look like the image she had found online so it is not exactly what she wanted. I think that Shannon's pose is better than the one from her example photo. One of our followers on Onlyfans pointed out that our video quality was very poor and so tonight we used an iPhone and the difference is amazing. I didn't realize how bad the videos had been until seeing a comparison of tonight with our past videos. It is night and day when you compare quality. The audio is poor but the picture is wonderful. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts