My Second Nude Year Day 59

 Day 59

I'm not sure what my motivation was tonight if I'm being honest. Shannon gave me an idea for a photo but we were unable to create it due to not having the correct lens. We decided to try a modified version and what I was seeing in the viewfinders was awesome. I guess I did have a few ideas now that I think about it. As soon as Shannon told me the setup for the shot I thought of "Apocalypse Now". The sense with Sheen lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling fan. I should have known it would be a strange photo after I got finished with it in post-production. Earlier today we attended a wedding for some friends of ours. Since we were going to a wedding I had to dress in my normal Monday thru Friday garb. When we have a big event during the year we like to commemorate it by including it in our photo in some way. Tonight we accomplished this by having Shannon wear my jacket. I have to admit she makes it look much better than I do. 



©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts