My Second Nude Year Day 60

 Day 60

Shannon is still on the mend but doing much better. She should be completely back to normal in a week or so. She has a follow visit set already and we can all pray for good news to come. We are back to shooting full-body shots but still putting some limits on her pose. I came up with an idea tonight and the results far exceeded my expectations. I love when that happens. Most times the photos I truly love are not people's favorites for some reason. Maybe it's that I see the real Shannon and they just see another photo. Tonight we have the real Shannon on display. Take a good look because this is her in all of her glory. 


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts