My Second Nude Year Day 71

 Day 71

Tonight we had a small birthday party at the house and had our music collection was on random shuffle. As everyone was leaving one of my favorite songs came on and it inspired today's image. To pull off the angle, I had to get a ladder out and shoot from high above Shannon. My first shot was very concerning. I had my shutter set to 1/100th of a second, which is the flash sync speed and our mysterious bounce showed up again. It made for a cool photo but not as good as the last one. I had to lower the shutter speed to 1/80th of a second. The shutter is getting worse so let's all hope it lasts for a few more months. We will be going on a short trip starting tomorrow and doing most of our shooting outdoors. Since we will be on the road I will be posting straight from my phone and not editing the images. This will give the Canon a little break. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts