My Second Nude Year Day 80

 Day 80

Today we spent getting an old TV out of the game room for a shoot coming up on Tuesday for a separate project. I wanted to test the hardware and make sure everything was in working order. This old TV was built in 1997, which shocked me. I haven't seen TV's like this one since the early '90s. TV's were still big while I was in college but not this big. This will be the prop for a multi-model shoot and I will be playing a video of Shannon on it during the shooting. The video will relate to the shoot we are producing and I'm very hopeful of the outcome. Hitchcock was playing while we were shooting for tonight and then the Twilight Zone came on. This was perfect timing and why it made tonight's image. This photo also goes with the Tuesday shoot.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts