My Second Nude Year Day 68

 Day 68

Tonight Shannon came up with an idea for a light modifier to try. She was wearing a long black dress today with lace back. She thought we might try and shoot the flash through the lace to make a pattern. We tried but the effect was minimal and we had to go to another idea. We started the project off with a lot of low-key, dark, images. Lately, I have tried to balance that out by shooting more high-key, lighter, photos. I wanted to try a very high-key photo tonight and nearly got what I was looking for. I wanted a blown-out, overly bright, photo but liked the way tonight's selection came out. I love the soft muted creamy tones of this photo.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts