My Second Nude Year Day 70

 Day 70

Wow, it has been a crazy couple of days. You may have noticed that I didn't post last night's photo on time. I had a 23-hour day and just couldn't make it happen. My work schedule sometimes goes crazy and I can't control it. Part of that 23 hours of wakefulness was spent shooting. We had a fun shoot and started laughing. Once we started we just couldn't stop. Shannon was laughing so hard that she fell backward out of pose just as I pushed the shutter. It made for a graphic, yet fun photo.

Tonight I wanted to focus on a portrait. We have not worked with portraiture in the project to my recollection. I had a very specific idea in mind, which would focus on Shannon's eyes. The first couple of shots didn't make the cut since she looked sleepy. We tend to shoot very late and she was indeed very tired. Part of my long day involved waking her up at 6:30 am to proof a novel I had to write for a report. Needless to say, she wasn't very happy with me this morning.



©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts