My Second Nude Year Day 85

 Day 85

Tonight Shannon had an idea she wanted to try. It is a peek-a-boo type of image or a frame within a frame depending on who you are talking to. The lighting was coming out so perfectly as I shot this set. The bounce from the rug was giving everything a rich warm glow with lots of tan colors. Looking at the back of the camera you would think it was mid-summer and Shannon had a killer tan like when we were in our 20's. I still remember the days of getting home after a long day at work and finding my beautiful blonde lying out in the backyard in all of her glory. Sometimes she would be listening to music but most times she would be laughing and cutting up with one of her girlfriends. Once we had shot a few versions of the pose she wanted we started playing around with lying poses. I shot a few different versions of her just stretching out and one of the photos was so strong it became my favorite of the night.

 


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts