My Second Nude Year Day 72

 Day 72

Tonight is our first night out camping. For the first time in my adult life, I am camping in an RV-style camper. It is much different than I thought. It’s nice having A/C but it doesn’t feel like camping. The camper is much heavier than I thought. The F-350 had a hard time with it up hills and the steering is squirrelly. It's a bumper tow but should be a 5th wheel due to the weight. For tonight’s unedited photo we took a simple photo of Shannon standing in the doorway of our new room, well at least for the next couple of days. It’s supposed to rain tomorrow but if not we will try to shoot in the great outdoors.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts